- Masahiro Sasabe, Masaki Kiyomitsu, “Analysis of Minimum Distribution Time of Two-Class Tit-for-Tat-Based P2P File Distribution,” Computer Networks, vol.214, pp. 1-16, 28 Jun. 2022.
- Chaimongkol Limpianchob, Masahiro Sasabe, Shoji Kasahara, “A Multi-Objective Optimization Model for Production and Transportation Planning in a Marine Shrimp Farming Supply Chain Network,” International Journal of Operational Research, vol.45, no.1, pp. 1-28, 11 Sep. 2022.
- Masahiro Sasabe, Miyu Otani, Hara Takanori, Shoji Kasahara, “Path Reachability Including Distance-Constrained Detours,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part O: Journal of Risk and Reliability, pp. 1-16, 2 Oct. 2022.
- Shoji Kasahara, Jun Kawahara, Shin-ichi Minato, Jumpei Mori, “DAG-Path-Width: Graph Algorithmic Analyses of DAG-Type Blockchain Networks,” IEICE Transactions on on Information and Systems, 4 Oct. 2022.
- Jun Kawahara, Takanori Hara, Masahiro Sasabe, “On Robustness Against Evacuees’ Unexpected Movement in Automatic Evacuation Guiding,” Computers and Electrical Engineering, pp. 1-17, 3 Dec. 2022.
- Takanori Hara, Masahiro Sasabe, “Speedy and Efficient Service Chaining and Function Placement Based on Lagrangian Heuristics for Capacitated Shortest Path Tour Problem,” Journal of Network and Systems Management, pp. 1-36, 21 Dec. 2022.
Refereed International Conference
- Takanori Hara, Masahiro Sasabe, “Lagrangian Heuristics for Capacitated Shortest Path Tour Problem Based Online Service Chaining,” 2022 IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium, Proc. of IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium, 26 Apr. 2022.
- Takehiro Ito, Yuni Iwamasa, Yasuaki Kobayashi, Yu Nakahata, Yota Otachi, Masahiro Takahashi, Kunihiro Wasa, “Independent Set Reconfiguration on Directed Graphs,” 47th International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (MFCS 2022), Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs), vol.241, no.58, pp. 1-15, 2022.8.
- Takanori Hara, Masahiro Sasabe, “Deep Reinforcement Learning with Graph Neural Networks for Capacitated Shortest Path Tour based Service Chaining,” 18th IFIP/IEEE International Conference on Network and Service Management, Proc. of IFIP/IEEE International Conference on Network and Service Management, pp. 1-9, 27 Aug. 2022.
- Shoji Kasahara, “A Matrix-Analytic Approach to Mining Process of Bitcoin Blockchain: How is the transaction-confirmation time affected by transaction arrival process?,” The International Teletraffic Congress ITC 34, 16 Sep. 2022.