Yuanyu Zhang received the B.E. and M.S. degrees from Xidian University, Xi'an, China, in 2011 and 2014, respectively, and received the Ph.D. degree from the School of Systems Information Science, Future University Hakodate, Hokkaido, Japan in 2017. He is currently an Assistant Professor with the Division of Information Science, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Nara Institute of Science and Techology, Japan.
My research mainly focuses on the security issues of communication systems, including wireless ad hoc networks and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Broadly speaking, my research can be divided into two categories.
One is to investigate the security performance of wireless communication systems based on the physical layer security technology.
The other is to address the resource access control issue in IoT systems by exploiting the emerging cryptocurrency technology including the blockchain and IoTA.
- Physical Layer Security of Wireless Communication Systems
- Blockchain-Based Access Control for IoT Systems
Funds and Grants
- JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists, Principal Investigator, 2019.4 - 2022.3 (若手，研究代表者)
- JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research, research colloborator, 2019.4 - 2023.3 (基盤A，研究分担者)
- Telecommunications Advancement Foundation Grant, Principal Investigator, 2019.4 - 2020.3 (電気通信普及財団助成金)