2017 / 2016 / 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / 2012
Publication in 2017
- Jun Kawahara, Takeru Inoue, Hiroaki Iwashita and Shin-ichi, Minato, “Frontier-based Search for Enumerating All Constrained Subgraphs with Compressed Representation,” IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, vol.E100-A, no.9, pp. 1773-1784, 1 Sep. 2017.
- Yuki Kasai, Masahiro Sasabe and Shoji Kasahara, “Congestion-aware route selection in automatic evacuation guiding based on cooperation between evacuees and their mobile nodes,” EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, Sep. 2017.
- Ryohei Eguchi, Naoaki Ono, Hisayuki Horai, Md Altuf-Ul Amin, Aki Morita Hirai, Jun Kawahara, Shoji Kasahara, Tomoaki Endo and Shigehiko Kanaya, “Classification of Alkaloid Compounds Based on Subring Skeleton (SRS) Profiling: On Finding Relationship of Compounds with Metabolic Pathways.,” Journal of Computer Aided Chemistry, vol.18, pp. 58-75, 1 Aug. 2017.
- Jun Kawahara, Koji M. Kobayashi and Shuichi Miyazaki, “Better Bounds for Online k-Frame Throughput Maximization in Network Switches,” Theoretical Computer Science, vol.657 B, pp. 173-190, 2 Jan. 2017.
- Junki Itoi, Masahiro Sasabe, Jun Kawahara and Shoji Kasahara, “An Offline Mobile Application for Automatic Evacuation Guiding in Outdoor Environments,” Scientific Phone Apps and Mobile Devices, vol.3, no.1, pp. 1-10, Jan. 2017.
Refereed International Conference
- Tomohiro Nishida, Masahiro Sasabe, Shoji Kasahara, “Maximizing Communication Opportunity for Collaborative Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio Networks,” Proc. of The 27th International Telecommunication Networks and Application Conference (ITNAC 2017), 2017.11 (to appear).
- Takanori Hara, Masahiro Sasabe, Shoji Kasahara, “Short and Reliable Path Selection for Automatic Evacuation Guiding Based on Interactions between Evacuees and Their Mobile Devices,” Mobile Web and Intelligent Information Systems (MobiWis 2017), pp. 33-44, 2017.8.22.
- Joe Suzuki and Jun Kawahara, “Branch and Bound for Regular Bayesian Network Structure Learning,” In Proceedings of the 33rd conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI 2017), 13 Aug. 2017.
- Jun Kawahara, Toshiki Saitoh and Ryo Yoshinaka, “The Time Complexity of the Token Swapping Problem and Its Parallel Variants,” In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference and Workshops on Algorithms and Computation (WALCOM 2017), vol.10167, pp. 448-459, 31 Mar. 2017.
- Jun Kawahara, Takashi Horiyama, Keisuke Hotta and Shin-ichi Minato, “Generating All Patterns of Graph Partitions within a Disparity Bound,” In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference and Workshops on Algorithms and Computation (WALCOM 2017), vol.10167, pp. 119-131, 29 Mar. 2017.
- K Habibul Kabir, Ashraful Alam Khan, Ashir Ahmed, Masahiro Sasabe and K Hasibul Kabir, “Ferry Assisted Delay Tolerant Networking approach for Carrying Healthcare Digital Data in Disconnected Communities,” Proceedings of 1st International Conference on Healthcare SDGs & Social Business, pp. 28-29, 21 Feb. 2017.